About Us > History

Landhi Industrial Area is one of the pioneer industrial states in Pakistan and was established in 1949. Jurisdiction of this estate begins from Farooqe Textile Mill located at 8000 road to Port Qasim including Export Processing Zone and all industries located at National Highway to Khagar Phatak Landhi Association of Trade & Industry was formed in 1974. Landhi Industrial Area is consist of MEDIUM and LARGE SIZE industries.

Landhi Association of Trade & Industry (LATI) was established in early sixties but become dormant. It was revived in 1987 by Mr. Dawood Usman Jakhura. He was the first Chairman after revival of the association.